Archive for the Print Methods Category
Spangle Sequin Material – Oh say can you see the possibilities?
Add some dazzle to your designs with the rainbow iridescence of these faux sequins. Use them alone, as an accent, or layer them on screen printed designs to create mixed media designs.
- Recommended fabrics: cotton, polyester, or cotton/poly blends.
Bright lights, big images.
Hologram heat transfer material has a shiny prism-like finish which features a rainbow effect. The image shifts as the wearer moves, creating a distinctive visual effect.
- High gloss, shiny prism-like finish
- Recommended fabrics: cotton, polyester
- Not recommended for multi-layer applications
- Available in 9 Vibrant Colors (See Below)
Give your design a little sparkle. Glitter Inks are made of multicolor metallic flakes suspended in a clear Plastisol base and can be applied to your entire image or just one area. Glitter effect is available in any color in the Pantone Matching System solid color guides.